Wednesday, January 31, 2018

What’s up Wednesday {1.31.18}

I'm linking up with three of my favorite bloggers: The Larson Lingo * Mix & Match Mama * and Sheaffer Told Me To to answer some random questions about What's Up.  I love reading all the other bloggers responses as well.
1: WHAT I'M EATING THIS WEEK:
 I've been trying to eat healthy so this week I've been enjoying some turkey-3 bean chili, sometimes over a baked potato to mix it up:
Also made a yummy pizza - the dough is just 1/2 cup of self-rising flour and 1/2 cup of 0% Fat Fage Greek Yogurt.  Mix and knead - makes two pizza crusts.  I top it with Candian bacon, mushrooms and onions.  Yummy!

 2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:
 Christmas - we had such a lovely holiday filled with family and friends.

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Right now I'm loving makeup - been playing around with new brushes, eyeliners and such (spent way too much money at Ulta last week!).  One of my favorite new products is the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray!

4: WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO:  
Not much - lots of work, taxes, buying my son a newer car - nothing too fun to be honest!

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
 Monday night my son was in a car accident, nothing serious but now comes the fun of  insurance claims and all - however all a good learning experience for him.  

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
This weekend I want to get some Valentines crafts made - here is one of them, we'll see if my finished product comes out as well:

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
 Just overall excited about spring coming - I get winter blahs super bad after the holidays but know spring will bring lots of friend outings and good times ahead!

8: WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING:
 Read this book last week:
Which led me to read another Nancy Thayer book this week:
As for what I'm watching - lots of TV but let's be honest, the ONLY show on TV that matters right now is:
And I can't wait to see the show after the Super Bowl - my Kleenex are ready!

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
Been in a nostalgia mood and listening to some 80's rock:

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
Nothing to exciting - winter blahs means not feeling the winter clothes anymore - ready for some cute spring/summer things.
 

11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
 Super Bowl watching!!!

12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Valentines Day - have fun gifts planned for my co-workers - will share next month!

13: WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
 Honestly not much!

Bonus question this month: FAVORITE SOUP RECIPE  
My go-to favorite soup is Cheesy Potato Soup.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment