Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday Favorites {1.26.18}


Today (and every Friday) I am linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

I read a nice easy book this week:
Others had read her books and recommended them.
********************
I made a Weight Watchers 0 Point Chili this week, it was very yummy.  
For one meal I poured the chili over a baked potato, added some fat free cheese, low fat sour cream and my whole meal was still only 7 points!  
**********************
Finally - This Is Us friends, we have reached our How Jack Died climax - our questions are all being answered.  
I'm afraid the Crockpot industry is going to go under as none of us will ever use one again.

And I found this great meme online - for those of us who thought our ugly cry days were over after Dr. McDreamy was killed off Greys.

Happy Friday All!


No comments:

Post a Comment