Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Favorites {1.19.18}


Today (and every Friday) I am linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

It has been a brutal cold week here in Iowa (and most of the nation) - so this week I splurged and bought myself some new outerwear.

First up a new pair of Ugg Boots.  Now yes, these are expensive, but the brown pair I own I have been wearing for 12 (yes 12) years!  They actually still are in decent shape, I just don't like them for work because they don't look dressy enough.  Therefore I felt I "needed" black ones.



I love how they can either be rolled up or down, and yes they are still clunky Ugg boots but look better than the brown ones for walking around campus.

While I was at Von Maur I decided I really also wanted one of the Love Your Melon hats. If you don't know the story behind this company it is very sweet.  Love Your Melon is an apparel brand dedicated to giving a hat to every child battling cancer in America as well as supporting nonprofit organizations who lead the fight against pediatric cancer.
And of course this week I got caught up in the Google Art & Culture app where you take a selfie and it pairs you with a famous work of art.  Here is mine:
Yep - that is pretty accurate.  LOL!

Happy Friday All!





No comments:

Post a Comment