Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Bachelor - Arie - Week 4



Hello Rose Lovers - we begin with Chris Harrison saying  it's hard to believe only 15 left? Seriously that is way too many IMO!

And every season - thanking the bachelor for the exotic dates.  Ugh, Arie didn't bring you to Tahoe, ABC did

Sienne gets first date.  She has been on my list as a finalist, like her a lot, she seems to have her head screwed on correctly.    She is so mature and I would want to be friends with her. 

HEY - Did we not just see Krystal on a bachelor winter games promo!?!?!. I should have taken a screen shot of that, my bad!

What a coincidence that the girls have binoculars so they can spot Arie and Sienne.

Ugh, stupid parasailing metaphors.  Insert rolling eyes emoji. 

What pseudo star so we have tonight - oh Lanco - I like them.  Don't really see sienne or Arie into country music

I would be so embarrassed to dance in front of all those people. 


I really wanted to like Krystal, her life story is sad, her brothers story is sad, but unfortunately she is just annoying 

Wilderness group date...

A new low for ABC - peeing on a date and pretending to drinking it

12 girls and a guy in a hot tub -there is a joke there - I just don't know the punchline - oh yes - you are on a TV show competing for a so-so guy! 

Is Lauren B the last Lauren standing?
I hope Kendall and Arie brushed their teeth before kissing, all the bug eating.  

Spit it out Krystal- I hate listening to her, love the girls making fun of her.

Tia calls out Krystal- Tia is the best.  
So excited the rose went to Tia - in your face Krystal 

And now the one-on-one date we've all been waiting for...

Beckah and Arie - did you all know she is 14 years younger than him?

Beckah reveals her age and...

22 - Arie is doing math and trying to figure out if he could be her father.  

Ha - the disappointment when Chris Harrison appears instead of Arie. 

Someone show Beckah how,to wear a jacket.
Roses are handed out.

Who's Ashley?
Who's Jacqueline?

Of course he picks Krystal, we need the good TV. 

Brittany goes
Caroline goes

And now we are down to 12...

Random notes from tonight: 
I feel bad for Maquel (who BTW is only 23 - why didn't any of the girls question that?).     
I don't understand Chelsea's (single mom) hand tattoo, need it explained to me.   

Glam-shaming?  Ladies we are reaching for things to hate each other about.  Freaking millennials! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment