Thursday, January 25, 2018

Bagel Mania

Skinny Bagels - they are ALL OVER THE INTERNET.  I'm sure you've seen it if you follow any Pinterest or Weight Watchers people.  Everyone is talking about the SkinnyTaste Bagels.  They are only 3 WW Points - and therefore I JUST had to try them out.

Ya'll - run to your kitchen and make these - dieting or not - they are so good and so easy to make. 

I basically followed the SkinnyTaste Bagel Recipe - but to make it easier on myself I used 1 cup of self-rising flour and 1 cup of Fage 0% Fat Greek Yogurt. 

Mix together, roll into ropes, twist into bagel shape and bake at 375 for 25 minutes. 
 I didn't put any seasoning on my first batch - but am thinking of all the future possibilities.  Everything Bagel Seasoning, parmesean cheese, cinnamon/sugar...it is endless.

I did use one bagel to  make a healthy breakfast sandwich, Canadian bacon, eggs and a sprinkling of fat-free cheese  (3 total WW points!). 
If you've tried these bagels let me know what you like to season them with or eat them with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment