Wednesday, January 10, 2018

How We...Wednesdays

Today I'm linking up with Shay and Erica to talk about goals/resolutions/etc. 

Since this month's topic is resolutions, I figured I would update you on one of my resolution's/goals this year.  Last week I told you I joined Weight Watchers - I had my first weigh-in last night and lost 7lbs! The first week is always a big loss because it is such a eating change, but I will be happy as long as I keep in the negative trend.

The biggest resolution that will help me reach my goal is meal planning/prep


Using Pinterest it is easy to plan healthy meals and have healthy snack choices on hand.  I have boards full of ideas:
 
 





I probably won't post every week about my Weight Watchers journey - but every so often I might give an update.




No comments:

Post a Comment