Monday, January 8, 2018

Buffalo Turkey Burgers

Keeping with the turkey burger trend - here is another quick and easy recipe to spice up the ordinary turkey burger. 

Ingredients:
  • 1.25 lbs 93% lean ground turkey
  • 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
  • 1 clove garlic, grated
  • 1 tbsp red onion, grated
  • 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
  • salt and fresh pepper
  • 5 whole wheat burger buns (I used EarthGrains 100% Natural Whole Wheat Thin Buns)
 


Directions:
In a large bowl, I combined ground turkey and grated in the garlic and onion.
 I then added in the breadcrumbs:
 Next, hot sauce:
 Heat a large non-stick skillet on high heat. Add burgers to the pan and cook on each side about 4-5 minutes, until browned.
 Place on a buns topped with blue cheese or ranch dressing (I used a fat-free ranch dressing).
{Sorry my “finished burger” picture got deleted – trust me it looked good and was yummy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment