Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday Favorites {1.5.18}



Today (and every Friday) I am linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

Let's just be blunt - this week has been brutal - the weather all over the country is just super harsh!
 Therefore, my favorites this week are:
New fleece sheets for my bed - Oh My Goodness these really are the BEST, so warm, so comfy, the problem is I never want to get out of bed!
Wrigley has been fine staying in bed too - even got some new PJs to keep himself warm.
I did leave the house and face the brutal cold for some fun times this past week.  First on Saturday we had a family Christmas celebration - I was in charge of veggies.
And then I also left to go out on NYE to hear my friend's husband's band - we girls had a good time!

Hope everyone's new year is off to a good start and wherever you are - stay warm!


2 comments:

  1. Are you the coolest of the cool being a band wife or what?!?! I am going to have to make a veggie snowman for some get togethers - love it! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday I will have to rock my hair out like I did in the 80's for a gig too, if I can find enough hair spray. Have a great weekend!

      Delete