Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Favorites {1.12.18}


Today (and every Friday) I am linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

I did it - I caved - I bought an Instant Pot this week:
 And yes, it is still in the box because honestly I'm too scared to play with it.  I will try over this weekend to see if it is as easy and as great as everyone says. 

Also this week I got my Nora Fleming mini holder and some new minis:
Best recipe of the week - by far is is Iowa Girl Eats Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti Squash Casserole - so yummy!!! 

 Also got my new Kindle this week (man I shopped a lot this week!) - haven't used it yet but looking forward to reading my first book on it.
 And finally - THIS IS US returned this week - the episode was gut-wrenching.  I cannot not say enough about this show and the writing, acting, directing - it really is the best show on TV!
Happy Friday - have a good weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment