Wednesday, December 20, 2017

What’s up Wednesday {12.20.17}




I'm linking up with three of my favorite bloggers: The Larson Lingo * Mix & Match Mama * and Sheaffer Told Me To to answer some random questions about What's Up.  I love reading all the other bloggers responses as well. 



1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Lasagna and cheese bread


2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:
Christmas pasts:
 1996 - Drew's first Christmas

1997 - 18 months old
2000 - 4 years old
2010 - Drew and his best cat - Remington
2011 - What happens when you stop believing in Santa Claus 
2012 - my three boys - Sampson, Drew and Bear
2016 - my newest baby - Wrigley


3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
All my friends for whom I would not survive without.  


4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Drove around and saw holiday lights


5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
New year’s resolutions…

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Food list for Christmas Eve 

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Christmas weekend – looking forward to making lots of great memories

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:

Survivor finale tonight – I can't wait to see who wins!




9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
Christmas music 

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:

Perfect Christmas Dress  


11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Christmas!

12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Not much – January can be a pretty depressing month and I don’t like the cold weather.  That being said, I am hopeful that 2018 will be a great year! 

13: WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Not much!



Bonus question this month: BEST GIFT YOU’VE EVER GIVEN A GUY
A couple years ago I got my son tickets to see Book of Mormon

This year is tickets to see The Lion King.   

The guy loves a Broadway show! 





No comments:

Post a Comment