Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday Favorites {12.8.17}

Today (and every Friday) I will be linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

This week, as the new year is coming soon, I've been thinking a lot about weight loss.  Yes, I know - how original - a new year's resolution about weight loss!  I've decided I will start a Pinterest Board with clothing items I love, but can't fit into because they don't make them in Plus Sizes. Maybe that will keep me motivated...

So my favorites this week are all items I have clicked on from other blogs, wanting to buy, but cannot because of my size. 

#1 - Hunter Boots



 I love these boots, ordered a pair knowing they would not be wide enough for my calfs - someday...

Expensive but oh so cute and timeless...would wear this all the time!

#4 - North Face Jacket
I just saw this today - North Face and Buffalo Plaid - OMG this is a necessity!

#5 - Gibson Twist Front Cozy Fleece Pullover
Sheaffer shows this on her blog all the time and I LOVE IT - would buy it in multiple colors.

#6 - two (or probably lots more) items from Vineyard Vines - Vest and Shirt
Was introduced to Vineyard Vines from Kelly In the City and it meets all my preppy goals in life!  Was so excited to actually visit a store in Raleigh last summer - bought a hat because that is all that fit me.  *sigh*
So - I've put it out there in the virtual world - time to lose weight so I can shop shop shop!

Have a great weekend everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment