Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday Favorites {12.15.17}

Today (and every Friday) I will be linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

This week my favorites are my FRIENDS!  These week I had two Christmas celebrations with two of my favorite friends groups and they are my FAVORITES!

Tuesday night we meet at 30 Hop for dinner and drinks and lots of laughter and love.  We showered new grandma Sara with some baby items as well.
Then on Wednesday night my YIPS group got together for our annual YIPmas celebration.  We ate a meal made of appetizers we all brought to share and did our annual gift exchange.  Amazingly we forgot to take a single picture, so here is a picture a couple years ago of our group.  




No comments:

Post a Comment