Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday Favorites {12.1.17}

Today (and every Friday) I will be linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

This week I am only discussing one favorite - because it deserves a post all to itself.  I often mention it so you should all know my love for the show This Is Us.  
My absolute favorite this week was the final of the three This Is Us trilogy.  All three have been so well written, acted, and produced – it has really opened the viewer up to more in-depth details about each character.  Just when I think this show can’t get any better, it does.  

Ken Olin directed all three of these episodes (I have loved him since the Thirtysomething days).



The very first one was about Kevin (his missed football career, his addiction, his struggles always being #1); 

the second episode is about Kate (her being second, struggle with mother/daughter relationships, and very sad miscarriage);
 

and the third episode will be all about Randall (growing up different than his adoptive family, choosing the life he wanted, and struggles with helping Deja and doing what is right).

Throughout each episode we saw the same moments going on, but y from each of characters different perspectives.

If you are not watching This Is Us – start!  But you must start from the beginning, stream the first season, catch up on the second and be ready when the show returns on January 2nd.  

Definitely  my favorite this week. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment