Monday, December 11, 2017

Pulled Pork Fries

Happy Monday all!  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. 

Christmas is only two weeks away!  I am about 2/3 the way done with shopping, just have those hard to buy for people left. 

This weekend we went to the new Jimmy Jacks Rib Shack and it was amazing!  I got the Jacks Sampler with pulled pork, beef brisket, and sausage plus fries, beans and corn bread.  It was so much food.  I ended up taking 3/4 of it home.

So today's post is about leftover and thinking outside of the takeout box.  I had my leftover pulled pork, and just wanted to do something different with it than just throw on a bun.  I scoured my kitchen to get inspiration, was thinking of pulled pork nachos but had no tortilla chisps, however I found some frozen french fries in the freezer. 

I cooked the fries first in my Air Fryer
Then I added some cheese and the leftover pulled pork
Put in under the broiler for about 10 minutes to melt the cheese
and added some ranch for the win!
Result was very yummy!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment