Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday - Christmas Decor

Today I'm linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals to show off Christmas Decor.  It is so fun to take a peak into everyone's homes and see how they decorate at the holiday season. 

Starting in my entryway - I place all my snowmen and angels I received as gifts from a friend along with a fun banner I made:


Next, at the top of the stairs (I live in a split foyer home) is my Christmas Tree - I forgo putting ornaments on the tree and rather tie tulle and ribbon on all the branches.

(note the sweet present under the tree)

Then you will see my dining room wall:

And I decorated a couple of bookcases in my living room:





(I forgot to take pictures of the cute pillows I have on my couch!).

Last stop is the kitchen - where I have two Wine trees - one I made from wine corks a few years back:
And another that is decorated with fun wine oranments I've collected.



Thanks for taking this holiday tour of my home!

 

 

 
 

1 comment: