Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2017 - The Year in Review

January:

I discovered Moscow Mules!

February:


It was cold!  Spent a lot of time indoors with my kitties and puppy.

March:

Threw a Steel Magnolias Bridal shower for my bestie – I will someday do a whole post about it – such fun!
April:

Visited the Bridges of Madison County
May:

Enjoyed a fun night at the winery with my #squad

June:
Went to my first Cubs game with my favorite guy


July:


Enjoyed the summer months and made a cute wreath from flip-flops

 August:
 Ended summer with a cookout with the best friends in the world!




September:

Had a girl’s night to celebrate Jackie’s daughter's upcoming wedding.
October:
Celebrated at two great weddings!  Funny note, both brides were named Samantha!



 November:
We headed north to watch the Rams/Vikings game – had a wonderful weekend in Minneapolis.
December:

All things Christmas!  





Looking forward to 2018!
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment