Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Workin' it Wednesday




Linking up today with two of my favorite Bloggers to talk about Planning for the holidays.

1.  Decorating
In planning for the holidays, the first step is decorate the house to get me in the spirit.  Here are a few pics of my house decorations.  I will be posting more later this month when I get them all out again.  Btw the proper day for holiday decorations to be put out is the day after thanksgiving.   

My tree in my kitchen

 My cat hiding in my tree - only decorated with tulle.
Lit up it looks like this
 Wreath for front door.
And an older picture of Drew with our decorated tree when snowman and blue was my theme.


2.  Gift planning
In my family we decided years ago to only buy gifts for the kids, us adults can buy ourselves whatever we want/need.  I do try to make something crafty each year for the ladies in my life.  Some past ideas have been:




I'll show you what I make this year later, just in case someone actually reads this blog.

3.  Food
Okay, seriously food should be #1
I love planning food choices for the holidays.  Christmas Eve I like it have appetizers to munch on all evening.  Christmas morning we eat the French Bread Casserole.  And then each year I mix it up for Christmas dinner.  Some years we do pasta, sometimes soup, other years roast and potatoes.  I like the variety of it all. 































No comments:

Post a Comment