Thursday, November 2, 2017

25 Things about me



Here is a random list of tidbits about me in no particular order:

1. I have lived in Iowa most of my life and still hate winter every year.

2. I have imposter syndrome.
3. My life was turned upside down twice – ages 19 & 44 – still recovering from both.
4. I wish I could move away and start life over.

5. I’m too scared to move away and start life over.
6. Travel – I need to travel more and see more of the world. 
7. I now understand why my parents had no animals.
8. I also understand why my parents seemed stressed all the time, being an adult is hard. 

9. I love to do crafts, but never seem to make the time.
10. I love to buy makeup and nailpolish, but then never seem to use what I buy.

11. I love clothes and shoe shopping, and tend to buy expensive things I can’t afford.
12. Purses are like an investment, those are worth the money, don't go cheap.
13. My son is the perfect child, and yet he still drives me nuts! 

14. I am so technologically stupid it isn't funny.
15. I didn’t finish college until I was 41. 

16. I love a clean house, but hate cleaning.
17. I watch way too much tv, but don't care. It's a release.
18. I love food - I love cooking, I will never be thin.
19. I am a morning person, but still can't make it to work on time. 

20. I need lots of alone time.
21. I really miss my father and grandmother. 



22. I worry about the future, but yet really look forward to it.
23. I am addicted to Diet Coke and can drink a whole 6 pack in one day.
24. I love my job, I really do.
25. I have very little family, but the best friends in the world, I am blessed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment