Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday Favorites


Today (and every Friday) I will be linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.




Spend a fun night with my two favorite guys  at Rocky Horror Picture Show Saturday night.

 

Enjoyed Halloween at work - everyone loved our costumes!


Made cute popcorn balls for work as well!


Bloody Mary’s + Halloween + Michael Myers + Mummy hot dogs = Halloween date with Drew!

I have to add it that one of my favorites this week is the Mummy Hot Dogs Drew made.  I always made these every Halloween for him to eat before going out trick or treating.  It melts my heart that even at age 21 he wanted to make them for dinner Halloween night and something so simple from me each year is a tradition he will want to keep doing no matter what age.  Someday his family will also have Mummy Hot Dogs each Halloween too!

And my favorite new outfit this week - because Shaeffer Told Me To!




(Sorry for the bad picture, I have bad lighting at home and can’t take a good picture to save my life!). 

Have a great weekend everyone!
Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment