Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today (and every Friday) I will be linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

First and BEST favorite this week was the Hawkeye's amazing win over #6 Ohio State!
 

Such a fun game and afterwards there was a Hawkeye Swarm on the field!





Welcome to Iowa City Buckeyes  LOL!

Another favorite this week was this cute sweatshirt dress I found at Walmart.com - I paired it with black leggings and converse and had a cute sporty outfit. 

I also splurged and bought some new slippers to wear around the house.  OMG so comfy and warm!  Much needed for these cold Iowa nights. 
Lastly, I was up early Sunday morning and got online to Target.com to check out the new
Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia collection.  So many cute things but what I really wanted was the Tree Collar and I ordered it right up!  

Can't wait to see my tree in it!

Happy Friday All!






No comments:

Post a Comment