Thursday, November 16, 2017

Nora Fleming

Somewhere I stumbled across a blog about the Nora Fleming serving pieces - how did I not know this existed!!!  The idea is brilliant, classic white serving pieces and home decor that can be changed with each occasion or holiday.  I knew immediately it was a MUST HAVE for me.  Our local Von Maur store had a few of the pieces and my first purchase was the candle holder, with a Turkey for Thanksgiving.




Looking at the collection, other pieces I want will be:

Halloween and Fall minis

Christmas minis


Valentines and St. Patty's day minis (plus want the pedestal stand!)


Summer minis (plus love the utensil holder and butter dish!)

 I mean - wine bottle and margarita glass - how perfect for a girl's get together!  

And finally you can buy a box to keep all your minis safe and easy to find as you need to change out your pieces.  Again, LOVE LOVE LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment