Thursday, November 9, 2017

Cancer Sucks!



This post is not a happy good feeling post but this is my little space in the internet and I get to write about whatever I want right?  

This has been a rough week.  This week (and as I write this it’s only Wednesday!) I’ve heard about two different friends who are battling cancer.  Two!  In three days!  Enough!

The first is bad…dire situation, cancer too aggressive to treat, time left on earth limited.  

The second is a better prognosis and hopefully can be treated and allow this amazing human decades more on earth.  

I believe in God, I was raised Catholic and believe.  I believe there is a heaven, and my beloved father, grandmothers, and grandfathers (along with too many friends to mention) are all up there living the best ever after.   I believe God takes those who are sick so they don’t have to be sick on earth anymore.  What I don’t understand is why God makes them sick in the first place.  Randomly.  Someone who has never smoked a day in their live, diagnosed with lung cancer?  Why?  

I try very hard to live a positive life, even at the most negative times, and even more so in these times of stress, terror and hurt I am thankful each day for all my blessings.  Please Lord – help me see your way and help these two souls conquer what is growing inside them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment