Thursday, February 8, 2018

Garlic Knots

For Super Bowl Sunday I avoided the hours long wait times for ordering pizza (it is true - I worked at  a Little Caesars in college and we'd have 2 hour waits for pizza on Super Bowl Sunday) and made my own pizza and garlic knots.  Extra bonus - my whole meal was 10 Weight Watchers points!  I couldn't have had one piece of delivery pizza for 10 points. 

I've shared my pizza recipe with you all before, it really has been my go-to lately for a quick easy meal. 
And I also made the SkinnyTaste Garlic Knots to go with it. Again super easy, I used 1 cup of self-rising flour, 1 cup 0% fat Fage Greek Yogurt.  Mix, kneed, divide into eight balls, roll out and shape into knots. 
Bake at 350 for 18 minutes, let cool for 2 minutes and top with a little melted butter and garlic.  So yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment