Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Favorites {2.16.18}


Today (and every Friday) I am linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

First off - I was having a bit of a bad week last week, which reminded me of my favorite scene from Real Housewives of New York:
So I bought myself a couple treats:

 When I tweeted about my new gifts - Dorinda actually responded!!!

Next up - I took the famous 2-ingredient dough (self-rising flour and yogurt) and instead of making garlic knots this time, I dipped them in cinnamon/sugar and made a sweet version.  Yummy!
Another great new food find this week - Gouda Cheese Triscuits - seriously, try them!
Finally, had a lovely weekend where me and my besties treated ourselves to pedicures.


2 comments:

  1. Ah, I definitely need to make that sweet version of the two-ingredient dough knots! That sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are - that two-ingredient dough has changed my life.

      Delete