Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Bachelor - Arie - Week 7

This week on the Bachelor - we are off to Italy.  Another beautiful location, more dates I really don't care about (sorry - this season is just so boring). 




My favorite pastime while watching the Bachelor is reading tweets from past contestants and this week was no different. 

I do feel for some past contestants that had not such nice, romantic getaways.  I remember Trista and Ryan commenting that their "fantasy suite" was in Seattle!  LOL!  Well as you know a few seasons back we had a Bachelor from Iowa (no comment on how he's doing today *sigh*)

Hey - as an Iowan I was a little offended.
But she is right...

The dates were fine - no shocked by the outcomes except why Arie is so take with Lauren, there has to be lots we are not seeing.

I was proud of Jacqueline for going home - I have so many feels on the process being rushed and her thought that she could wake up someday and realized she got engaged after six weeks and then found herself married to someone she didn't know.  Very smart.  (I will fill my readers in on my marriage/divorce sometime and as to why I understand Jacqueline so well).

Hometown dates next week - looks like some harsh loved ones.  Wahoo!






No comments:

Post a Comment