Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Bachelor - Arie - Week 6

Bonjour les amoureux de rose!

Yes this week we are in Paris - the city of love don't you know.  10 ladies left...here we go!


First one-on- one date is with Lauren B - I don't see the excitement in Lauren.  Hopefully this date will show us a different side of her.

Crickets...

All of America is bored on this date.

Lauren says one word...

Finally after Arie opens up and that softens Lauren to open up. 
Rose given.

Group date - Moulin rouge
My love for Tia grows, she knows she is horrible but laughs about it instead of crying or whining - I'm looking at you Corrine!

The 22 year old gets the rose

 
Krystal knows she's getting the two-on-one, she knows she is the villain and loves it.
Krystal outfit with the date card - yuck

Listening to Krystal honestly makes my stomach hurt
Krystal and Kendall go on the date and the maze is a metaphor for something right?
Let's hope this picture is telling...
Krystal now bad talking Kendall #KlassyNot
OMG - I think Arie is gong to pick Krystal- he really is a loser.
BTW - best tweet of the night:

Wish Arie could see the conversation between Krystal and Kendall.

It's 830 and still a 1-1 date to go, I don't think there will be a rose ceremony tonight.
And YES Kendall gets the rose!Good Job Arie!
Poor Krystal (not!)

At this point the rest of the show is insignificant to me, especially since I don't even know who Jacqueline is.
I was wrong, worlds shortest date, and we will see a rose ceremony.
Chelsea and Jenna (who?) get cut...And then there were 7.



No comments:

Post a Comment