Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Favorites {2.9.18}

Today (and every Friday) I am linking up with three of my favorite bloggers, AndreaErika and Narci and sharing my favorite things from this week.

I read another nice easy book this week:
I really enjoyed this book and plan to read more from this author.


********************

I shared with you all a while back I was wanting to make a Valentines banner and saw this one on Pinterest:
Well here is my finished project:
I also got out my Valentine's Nora Fleming Mini and updated my candle holder:

********************
 The Super Bowl was a good game - I made yummy homemade pizza and garlic knots:
But let's be honest, the best part of the evening was the episode of This Is Us - so heartbreaking! 

Mandy Moore better get an Emmy for her great work on this episode, as should the young actors that play the children, they were incredible.
The only highlight of the episode was seeing a flash-foward to an older Randall (so we know he lives long enough to see his daughter become a successful social worker).  Whew!
Another episode aired Tuesday night and was equally as moving - and brought back a beloved character, Dr. K. 
The show will be on a hiatus for a couple weeks while the Olympics air and frankly that is okay with me, I need some recovery time! 

Happy Friday all!






No comments:

Post a Comment