Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Bachelor - Arie - Week 8

First off I have to be honest, I had dinner with some girlfriends last night and got home late and only half paid attention to the show.  I really not vested in caring who Arie picks - especially after he sent my favorite home last night! 

But some funny/awkward moments from tonight's show:

First hometown - Kendall - remember that guy Kirk DeWindt from Ali Fedotowsky's season of The Bachelorette? Seriously - Kendall and Kirk need to find each other, their love for taxidermy needs to be contained to the two of them.


Next up we go to Arkansas and apparently eat lots of little weiners in Weiner Arkansas.  Ugh.  Heartbreaking to see how much Tia wants it to happen with Arie, and how he's leading her on...
Arie then goes north to Minnesota and meets Becca's family.  I don't recall her talking before about her dad passing when she was 19, but that was the age I was when my dad passed so my heart went out to her.  Her uncle was a bit severe in his "protective" role now that the dad is gone.  Geez! 
Last up is Virginia and Lauren. 

As I was surfing through Twitter last night, came across this headline:
Lauren's dad was all tough but melted when Arie said a bunch of race car drivers visited the troops in Iraq - so that makes this man who is kissing 3 other women and telling them he loves them okay for your daughter then?

I will confess - I have read Reality Steve so I know the spoilers - and if he is correct (and he usually is) the ending will be a doozy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment