Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Fall

I love fall, it is my favorite season.  One of the many reasons I love fall is because of football! 

I spend my Saturdays watching my University of Iowa Hawkeyes and Sundays watching the Green Bay Packers.  And in between I will pretty much watch whatever game is on! 

To celebrate my love for football I made two wreaths this fall.

The first for my Green Bay Packers - I used a bunch of yarn pom poms that my friend made for me when my son graduated high school (lucky that his HS colors were green & gold) and just tied them to a wire wreath frame and then added it a couple helmets I got at a party supply store.

The second wreath I made recently was a gift for a coworker.  I liked it so much I think I will make one for myself.  I also now need to make one for another coworker, but hers will have to be in Iowa State colors. 
Also very easy to make, just paint clothespins the colors you want, attach them to a wire wreath frame and add decoration as you wish.

If you are a crafter and make similar wreaths, please share in comments!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment